Guide to High Schoolers to
Manage Anxiety & Stress
A fun guide for managing anxiety & stress, understanding your emotions, and learning effective communication skills. This clinical group is designed to empower you with skills you can use in the real world.
· Discover your inner focus to harness the powers of your mind & channel them appropriately.
· Train in distress endurance to be prepared for anything that comes your way
· Cope with stressful times like exams
· Prepare for college entrance exams
· Experience a better quality of sleep
· Develop bonus skills you will use for the rest of your life
This Clinical Group lasts 6 weeks
When: Mondays, Sep 12 - Oct 17 Girls who are residents of DC
Tuesdays, Sep 13 - Oct 18 Boys who are residents of DC
Thursdays, Sep 15 - Oct 20 Girls who are residents of MD
Where: Virtual (Once registered more information will be provided)
Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Fee: Monday Fee is $480
Tuesday & Thursday Fee is $600
Mondays– Hawani Tessema, student intern
Tuesdays– Candace Wheeler, LPC, CDBT, NCC
Thursdays– Michelle McLaughlin, MA, LCPC
Capacity: Maximum 8 students/group
For more information about the groups and to register, click here
Sponsored by Restoration 1:99.
R1:99 doesn’t accept insurance but can give you a receipt to turn into your carrier for reimbursement.