For Pregnancies & Babies - Products Hand-made by Survivors of Sexual Trauma
Evergreen Forest Body Butter
Winter or summer, evergreen is a popular scent that can evoke fond memories for many things such as Christmas or summer camping trips. Scented evergreen needles lend their antioxidant and anti-microbial properties in this woodsy body butter. This body butter is perfect for skin issues such as psoriasis, eczema, scars, and stretch marks.
Ingredients: evergreen-infused herbal oil, shea butter, mango butter.
Herbal Bath Tea for Post Partum Healing
This herbal bath tea is a great way to help soothe and heal after giving birth. Every ingredient in this recipe promotes quick healing and relaxation for new mothers. Enough for two baths.
Ingredients & healing properties
· Calendula is gentle and soothing on skin and promotes cell repair. The antimicrobial and antiseptic properties in calendula make it great for speeding up wound recovery.
· Chamomile is anti-fungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic. It’s gentle on the skin and is one of the most common herbal bath teas.
· Rose petals are specifically great for reducing inflammation, with a scent known for its calming effect. It’s commonly used to ease anxiety and stress.
· Lavender helps soothe, as long as the scent is not overbearing. It’s said to be a helpful aid for depression, restlessness, and insomnia, in addition to the anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
· Lemon balm is refreshing and uplifting, and it’s a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
· Comfrey relieves pain and inflammation, and helps speed up the recovery of wounds. It’s also said that comfrey can inhibit bleeding.
To use, run a hot bath and place the herb-filled bag in the water before enjoying the bath. The longer you let it infuse, the better. Or, place the muslin bag in a mason jar and fill it with water. Allow it to infuse for two to eight hours and add the water to your bath.
Be sure to use a drain strainer as the herbs will clog your drain.
Animal Kingdom Soaps
Kids will love bath time when they have their very own soap to use.
Ingredients: shea butter soap base, color block, & sleigh ride fragrance oil.
Colors and animal choices are random and cannot be selected.
Super Sensitive Animal Soap
If your kiddo has super sensitive skin and can’t tolerate dyes or essential oils, this pure 100% goat’s milk soap is for them. Animal selection is random, based on our available stock at the time of order.
Ingredients: goat’s milk soap base.
Lemon & Honey Bath Truffle
These bath truffles just aren’t for kids.
Choosing honey over refined and processed sugar may lead to long-term health benefits. Honey is known to have antioxidant, antimicrobial, and soothing effects. It is made up of glucose, fructose, and minerals, such as iron, calcium, phosphate, sodium chloride, potassium, and magnesium.
Citrus and honey are a perfect match. This fragrance is a bright mix of orange, lemon, and honey. It also has notes of violet, clover, cinnamon, musk, berry, and vanilla that add complexity to the blend.
Ingredients: baking soda, citric acid, cocoa butter, sweet almond oil, polysorbate 80, and honey & lemon fragrance oil.
Choose color from the list below: