For Pregnancies & Babies
Evergreen Forest Body Butter
Winter or summer, evergreen is a popular scent that can evoke fond memories for many things such as Christmas or summer camping trips. Scented evergreen needles lend their antioxidant and anti-microbial properties in this woodsy body butter. This body butter is perfect for skin issues such as psoriasis, eczema, scars, and stretch marks.
Ingredients: evergreen-infused herbal oil, shea butter, mango butter.
Herbal Bath Tea for Post Partum Healing
This herbal bath tea is a great way to help soothe and heal after giving birth. Every ingredient in this recipe promotes quick healing and relaxation for new mothers. Enough for two baths.
Ingredients & healing properties
· Calendula is gentle and soothing on skin and promotes cell repair. The antimicrobial and antiseptic properties in calendula make it great for speeding up wound recovery.
· Chamomile is anti-fungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic. It’s gentle on the skin and is one of the most common herbal bath teas.
· Rose petals are specifically great for reducing inflammation, with a scent known for its calming effect. It’s commonly used to ease anxiety and stress.
· Lavender helps soothe, as long as the scent is not overbearing. It’s said to be a helpful aid for depression, restlessness, and insomnia, in addition to the anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
· Lemon balm is refreshing and uplifting, and it’s a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
· Comfrey relieves pain and inflammation, and helps speed up the recovery of wounds. It’s also said that comfrey can inhibit bleeding.
To use, run a hot bath and place the herb-filled bag in the water before enjoying the bath. The longer you let it infuse, the better. Or, place the muslin bag in a mason jar and fill it with water. Allow it to infuse for two to eight hours and add the water to your bath.
Be sure to use a drain strainer as the herbs will clog your drain.
Animal Kingdom Soaps
Kids will love bath time when they have their very own soap to use.
Ingredients: white soap base, color blocks, ecoglitter, & watermelon fragrance oil. Colors are random and cannot be selected.
Choose one from the list below: