Botanical Blends - Products Hand-made by Survivors of Sexual Trauma
If you are struggling with anxiety, depression, PTSD, or if you have developed sensitivities to synthetic fragrances, try one of our new botanical blends. Not only are they beautiful to look at, each 10 ml glass roller bottle is filled with specific blends of essential oils, fractionated coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and real plants designed to aid in your wellness. Use as aroma therapy or roll on your skin. Choose from:
- Calming: Lavender can bring a sense of calm and relaxation to an anxious mood.
- Energizing: Rosemary & Peppermint, used for headaches and inflammation.
- Healing: Calendula & Lemon, benefits the skin with antibacterial, has anti-inflammatory properties, and promotes fast healing and regeneration of the skin.
- Invigorating: Orange, with its high vitamin C content, it is excellent for the skin. This antioxidant vitamin fights skin damage caused by sun exposure, plus, through the formation of collagen, it improves skin elasticity and reduces wrinkles. A Study has found that higher vitamin C levels had an inverse relationship with skin wrinkling, dryness, and aging. It is also known to lift low mood.
- Relaxing: Rose is a wonderful choice for those with sensitive skin because the sugars in the petals create a soothing feeling, calm and soothe the mind, and is moisturizing to the skin.
Herbal Eye Pillows
Did you know that herbal eye pillows have been used for centuries? Originally, they were used to soothe the ill and to keep nightmares away. Today we use them to reduce tension and stress. When used on the eyes, the weight of the pillow will gently press on your eye muscles sending a message to the vagus nerve (the super highway from our body to our brain) to relax. To relieve a tension headache, put the pillow in the freezer/refrigerator for up to 30 min before using. To relieve sore muscles, heat the pillow in the microwave in 10 second intervals for up to 60 seconds. Relax with your eye pillow for at least 10 minutes and feel a sense of tranquility.
Store pillow in a cool dark place to increase scent longevity. When the scent starts to fade, simply add a drop of the corresponding essential oil to the back four corners, let dry com-pletely before using.
A Good Night’s Rest Blend- flaxseed, buckwheat hulls, lavender, rosemary, chamomile, lavender & chamomile essential oils.
Headache Relief Blend: flaxseed, buckwheat hulls, rosemary & peppermint leaves, rosemary & peppermint essential oils.
Anxiety Lifting Blend: flaxseed, buckwheat hulls, bergamont, patchouli, ylang ylang, & juniper berry essential oils.
Relaxing Pine Blend– flaxseed, buckwheat hulls, pine needles, & an essential oil blend of wild berry, pineapple, pacific breeze, silver fir, blue spruce, plumeria, and musk.
Frosted Fir Essential Oil Blend
This is our newest addition to our essential oil roller bottle blends.. Pine is well known for its antioxidant and anti-microbial properties. Use to relieve sore muscles, headaches, or to transform you into a pine forest.
Ingredients: fractured coconut oil, vitamin E oil, fir needle essential oil, & pine needles.